Master Sitan Chen
- Is recognized as the Prince of Tai Chi
- Started his martial arts career at the age of six
- Has won a total of 32 gold medals in national and international Tai Chi competitions
- Has received invitations to coach in Japan, Singapore, Korea, Philippines, Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Hong Kong, and the United States.
- Is chairman of America Taiji Health Qigong Corp.
- Is chairman of Sitan Tai Chi and Martial Arts
- Is the Deputy Director of the Technical Committee of International Health Qigong Federation
- Has students who have become the European Taiji Champion and the East-Asia Game Women’s Taiji Champion
- Has students who have won numerous gold medals in several US Tai Chi Tournaments
- Is featured in several Tai Chi instructional videos and in the kungfu movie Holy Robe of the Shaolin Temple (木棉袈裟/Mu Mian Jia Sha)
|Sitan Chen (陈思坦) started his martial arts career when he was 6 years old. He entered the Fuzhou City Youth Sports School in 1975 and was chosen to join the Fujian Martial Arts team of China. He retired and became a martial arts coach in 1997. In twenty years of competition, Sitan Chen has won a total of 32 gold medals, and the title of champion in national and international Taiji competitions.As a famous world Taiji champion, he has received invitations to coach in many countries including Japan, Singapore, Korea, Philippines, Italy, Poland, Switzerland, the United States, and Hong Kong. Two of his students have become champions after his training. A student from Switzerland won the title of European Taiji Champion. And another student from Hong Kong was the East-Asia Game Women’s Taiji Competition Champion. This same student was the champion of Women’s Taiji in Hong Kong.
Feature interview by World Tai-Ji-Quan (Tai Chi)
【越洋特稿】 太极是如何炼成的：专访一代 “太极王子” 陈思坦，解析太极奥秘